Main Article Content
In the year 2018, the world has consumed roughly 1,60,000 TWh (TeraWatt Hour) of energy. 35% of that was produced from Natural Oil, another 25% from coal. Only about 5% was harnessed from Solar Radiations and another 8% from Wind. We need to preserve the non-renewable fuels and switch to the renewable sources and more eco-friendly sources. We propose a system that harnesses energy from multiple renewable sources at once thus making it efficient in multiple weather conditions and also extremely eco-friendly.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The copyright for all manuscripts/ documents belongs to the authors.
- "Pearl Street Station - Engineering and Technology History Wiki". ethw.org. Retrieved 2016-08-14.
- "Electricity generation by source". International Energy Agency. World's Largest Utility Battery System Installed in Alaska (press release, 2003-09-24), U.S. Department of Energy
- Solar Energy Perspectives: Executive Summary" (PDF). International Energy Agency. 2011. Archived from the original (PDF) on 13 January 2012.
- "Energy". rsc.org. 2014-04-02.
- "2014 Key World Energy Statistics" (PDF). iea.org. IEA. 2014. pp. 6, 24, 28. Archived (PDF) from the original on 5 April 2015.
- "Hybrid Solar panels to capture Energy from Rain." EuroScientist Journals
- "Solar Cells Generates Energy from Rain." Solar Novus Today