Main Article Content
The population of the country is growing exponentially day by day. Therefore it is very necessary for the system to manage the economy of the country and also to provide its citizens healthy food. The backbone of the food industry depends on the products supplied by the farmers of the country. It is therefore very essential to help the farmers so that they can produce hefty amount of food grains for the country. The production should be rapid but not by any means of false methods. This can be done with their past experiences for the production of the grains. This model completely focuses on the data analysis which notifies the farmers to take appropriate and necessary steps and make proper use of the resources for meeting the goals in the least minimum time. Moreover, this is the cheapest form of method that the farmers can use to meet the needs.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The copyright for all manuscripts/ documents belongs to the authors.
- James W. Jones, John M. Antle, et. al., ‘Brief history of agricultural systems modeling’, Agricultural Systems, Accepted 20 May, 2016.
- Xiao Kehui, Xiao Deqin, Luo Xiwen,, ‘Smart water-saving irrigation system in precision agriculture based on wireless sensor network’, Trans. of CSAE, vol.26 no.11, pp-170-175, Nov,2010.
- India Brand Equity Foundation, IBEF, Business Opportunities in India. (www.ibef.org)
- M.P. Singh, Himadri Panda, “Medicinal Herbs with Their Formulations”, Daya publishing House,2005.
- “India’s Water Crisis”, The Globalist, January 14, 2014.
- John M. Antle, James W. Jones, Cynthia E. Rosenzweig, ‘Next generation agricultural system data, models and knowledge products: Introduction’, Agriculture Systems, Accepted 5 September, 2016
- Lihua Zheng, Minzan Li, Caicong Wu, ‘Development of a smart mobile farming service system’, Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol.54, pp-1194-1203, 2011.
- Gurupur Nursery, Aedconagar, Adi saptagram, WB, India