Main Article Content
The process of energy conservation has become quite predominant in the recent years since all the non - renewable energy sources such as fossil fuels, minerals, organic matters etc. Sun is the most versatile renewable source of energy and because of its everyday radiations we can acquire light and heat energy from it in a large manner. Solar panels are the ones used to convert its very light energy into electrical energy and to make it more efficient automatic solar trackers are developed in order to gain access to its energy till the very twilight which rotates according to the sun’s direction so that sun rays can fall perpendicular to it so as to generate more amount of electricity than the regular solar panels.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The copyright for all manuscripts/ documents belongs to the authors.
- Md. Tanvir Arafat Khan, S.M. Shahrear Tanzil, Rifat Rahman, S M Shafiul Alam, Member, IEEE “6th International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering ICECE 2010, 18-20 December 2010, Dhaka, Bangladesh .
- J. A. Beltran, J. L. S. Gonzalez Rubio, C.D. Garcia-Beltran: Design, “Manufacturing and Performance Test of a Solar Tracker Made by an Embedded Control”, CERMA 2007, Mexico .
- O. Stalter, B. Burger, S. Bacha, D. Roye: “Integrated Solar Tracker Positioning Unit in Distributed Grid-Feeding Inverters for CPV Power Plants”, ICIT 2009, Australia .
- M. A. Panait, T. Tudorache: “A Simple Neural Network Solar Tracker for Optimizing Conversion Efficiency in Off-Grid Solar Generators”, ICREPQ 2008, Spain .
- A. M. Morega, J. C. Ordonez, P. A. Negoias, R. Hovsapian: “Spherical Photovoltaic Cells” – A Constructal Approach to Their Optimization, OPTIM 2006, Romania .
- P. I. Widenborg, G. Aberle: “Polycrystalline Silicon Thin-Film Solar Cells on AIT-Textured Glass Superstrates”, Advances in OptoElectronics Journal, Vol. 2007 .
- P. A. Basore: “Manufacturing a New Polycrystalline Silicon PV Technology”, Conference Record of the 2006 IEEE 4th World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion, pp. 2089-2093, 2006.
- P. Turmezei: “Chalcogenide Materials for Solar Energy Conversion”, Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 13-16, 2004.